• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for MESA RECTIFIER with BLACKFACE !!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeddar

Reaction score
I want to buy a blackface rectifier, please pm me with offers, I like 2 channel versions Triple or Dual ! Thanks!

Triple Blackface(Not mine)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-triple-rectifier-original-blackface_W0QQitemZ320195076877QQihZ011QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What era are the blackfaces from? Are they from 1992, or did they make them throughout the 2 channel years? If they are some of the original revisions, which RF-1X version are they?

disassembled is right, a "blackface" Rectifier, is just a custom option that is available for the rectifier. However, if you were going to buy one new with the blackface option (probably close to 2k) your better off just buying a blackfaced pre500 for around the same price. Just my 2 cents.
Goodluck!

Will you settle for a 2 channel chrome face? Those are selling crazy cheap right now all over the net and there is no tone difference. Blackface aren't as common.

I'll keep my eye out for you.

Merry Christmas!
Finally I found a rec.

zetzgear_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
[/url]

Back