• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Mesa Single Recto 50 watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slappymcfinklestien

Reaction score
I'm thinking hard about changing out my rig from the Twin Reefer (http://www.custompedalboard.com/photo_gallery.htm) to a Meas Single Recto (or something similar) and a 2x12 cab. I played one the other day at GC and it might fit the bill nicely. Let me know if you have one along with a price and some pix. You can email directly at [email protected] or post back here.

Later and Merry Christmas to all

Just wanna say, good move! I should had bought mine used. Look out for a MXR GT-OD, they sound good in a rectifier! Good luck.

Thanks ~ I'll keep that in mind once I get one. I already have some killer effects and with my side business (www.custompedalboard.com) I'm always swapping effects and stuff for road cases.

OUTLAW1969 said:
soundpurist said:
Just wanna say, good move! I should had bought mine used. Look out for a MXR GT-OD, they sound good in a rectifier! Good luck.

Not familiar with that particular MXR product, is that an overdrive effect?

Yes, it got a very powerful level that can be used as a boost and i liked what i heard in the store when a guy was trying different OD. It was the one i liked the most...got to try it.

Latest posts

Back