Look what I found at NAMM.... It's Finally Here!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarzan

Reaction score
I just ordered one of these! I saw it at the show this weekend and had to have it. Set neck, satin finish, EMG 707's, and a real (not licenced) Floyd.

000008881.jpg

yeah, that guitar looks flippin sweet. I'd love to play one! I love the floyd on it, and the 26.5'' scale length. Pretty nifty. Enjoy that beast man, should get some brutal tones out of it!

-AJH

Whoa!!! 7-string, 26.5" scale! :shock:

For me, there is something so apealing on carved top guitars whether its figured grain woods or opaque.

Nice Find! :D

Sweet! Let us know how it sounds when you get it!

I just sold my Schecter Omen 7 to upgrade to the Hellraiser 7. I love that guitar. Schecter makes some great guitars for the money.

Also, Jeff Loomis is a shredding guitar player! If you guys have never listened to Nevermore, I STRONGLY suggest you pick up one of their Albums. You won't be disapointed!

Guitarzan said:
Any freakin' day now... I was expecting it last week...

Waiting for gear sucks! Hopefully you get it soon. I thought waiting two months for my custom Roadster head was bad....now I have to wait 6-9 months for my PRS SC 250. :evil:

Post some pics/clips when you get 'er home! I've seen the promo pic of the guitar but I'd like to see more. It should be sweet!

rabies said:
what model is that? does it have the thick neck? I had a Schecter (C-1 Elite, that black one with SD pups) that had a thick neck. I didn't like that guitar much, it was too light as well.

The Gibson LP's are heavy enuf to make you feel like playing some ghetto heavy riffs.

That would be the new Jeff Loomis model. The neck is not a baseball bat at all.

F'n rad!!! That thing looks bad ***! It's always nice to bring home a new toy, especially after a long wait. Is it pretty similar to the Hellraiser 7 but with different woods and a Floyd?

Congrats!

Back