Look at my new baby!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizati20

Reaction score
Just got her a few days ago....PRS Custom 22, not sure what the color actually is, its kind of a burnt red/orange, the pictured don't do it justice, but the guitar is PRISTINE! Not to mention a lefty, which is something that PRS isn't even doing anymore, would you believe the guitar is 10 years old? I got a killer deal, just had to share with everyone!!

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

Yea man, the PRS and EMG combo is KILLER, granted I have EMG's in all 3 of my guitars, this one, a Les Paul Studio, and a Schecter, but believe me when I say they all sound DRASTICALLY different. I just sold my Uberschall, and am waiting for the money to clear, and I am going to do some experimenting with the new Seymour Duncan Blackouts. I have seen all types of reviews, but have had a hard time locating a review that specifically describes the transition from EMG's to Blackouts, so I am going to do a full review on that for you guys, I will start a thread for it though. I am also going to try and do a video review on post it on Youtube. Just 4 or 5 simple riffs played with the EMGs, then the same exact riffs played with the Blackouts on the same amp setting, I have yet to find a review like that either...anyhow, thanks for the kind words, keeo your eyes peeled for the thread in the next 2 weeks, probably less!

With regards to the Blackouts, they let the sound of the guitar come through more than with EMGs, so if anything your guitars should sound even more different from each other. They also have a significantly higher output.

Latest posts

Back