• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lonestar Classic Head Medium Size (V.2 built January 2008)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarona

Reaction score
Somehow my ad got deleted so here it is again.

This is a mint condition Lonestar Classic shipped new to me from the factory. It is a medium size at my request. I've played it on a dozen gigs and it performed beautifully every time.

Included is the foots-witch and cable, slipcover, owners manual, warranty, original box, original tubes. Also included is a quartet of Mesa EL34's for the owner to decide which they'd prefer, and a 4' speaker cable.

I recently acquired a high power tweed twin in a 2x12 combo setup which will work better for me. Otherwise I'd keep it. This is the 3rd boogie I've owned (probably my 10th amp) and easily one of the best.

$1350 shipped, insured, & paypal'd in the lower 48. Thanks guys, and feel free to ask me any questions.

PICS OF THE AMP HERE: http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h228/guitarmonkneod/

Latest posts

Back