Lonestar Classic clean tone at loud band volumes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonRedSox

Reaction score
I was curious if someone here could let me know how their LSCs handle loud gigging volumes? Does you clean tones stay clean or do they have a bit of edge to them?

As a Sox fan, I felt I should weigh in. I keep my clean channel at the 100 watt setting and do OK. If it starts to get dirty I back off the gain and raise the level, then eventually the master. Stays very clean for me.

Squeaky clean for me. This amp can play clean VERY loud and that's why I bought it. Not a half of hint of breakup, unless you want some, and in that case its very easy to dial up too. So versatile.

I have had no problem with my clean sound at higher volumes. i dont feel like in my situation i even push the amp. Maybe someday.

I played with a heavy handed drummer and the clean in the 100 watt setting was very clear. I don't even need to turn it up all the way. If I want a little dirt I just kick in a od pedal for a hint of od. I also play channel 2 on either 50 watts or 10 watts with a lot of gain and the overdrive compliments the clean really well.

Mine stays very clean and punches right thru the live mix. I use the clean channel for my Ric 12 string, with a Janglebox compressor, and it's magical. I've always kept mine set on 50 watts.

the LSC clean channel can be set up to play as clean as you want it, and as loud as you want it, huge headroom.

Latest posts

Back