Lone Star 1x12 --- weight? dimensions?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehophouse

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the weight of the Lone Star 1x12 combo is? Dimensions would be useful too. www.mesaboogie.com only lists the width (26-3/4 inches).

These amps are quite hard to find/buy here in the UK --- and even you do find one, they're in a finish that you don't like (as I've just found out). So I need to get one shipped to me. The UK stores charge a small fortune to do this for you... so I'm having a go myself!

(Recommendations of honest retailers in the US also gratefully received!)

Mike
(thehophouse)

I don't know but I can tell you that my F-50 1x12 weighs around 55 pounds.

It is usually on the back page of the Pro net or Dealer price page.
I think there a link at the top of this forum.

Another poster weighed his LSS 1 x 12 at 62 pounds with stock speaker. Mine weighs about 58 pounds with a lighter speaker.

thehophouse said:
Can anybody tell me what the weight of the Lone Star 1x12 combo is? Dimensions would be useful too. www.mesaboogie.com only lists the width (26-3/4 inches).

These amps are quite hard to find/buy here in the UK --- and even you do find one, they're in a finish that you don't like (as I've just found out). So I need to get one shipped to me. The UK stores charge a small fortune to do this for you... so I'm having a go myself!

(Recommendations of honest retailers in the US also gratefully received!)

Mike
(thehophouse)

20 1/4 "H X 26 3/4" W X 11 3/4 D 72 lbs.

Thanks for all the replies --- you're a great bunch. I can see that Mesa Boogie is the way to go for more reasons than just how the amps sounds. I never had this much help with Fender, Vox and Marshall users!

Wish me luck in getting hold of a Lone Star.

Mike (thehophouse)

Back