Let's see your Mesa Mark amps!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mystidream said:
merendina said:
5.jpg

Merendina, your Imbuya C+ is the twin of my Mark IV.

DSCN05280003.jpg
thats all nuts...+1 for the ultex jazziii

:shock: You guys are all insane. Stereo Mark IIC+??? Coliseums??? Original Mark I??????

psychodave said:
Same old tired picture...

So when the federales come, psychodave turns on all of his amps, plugs into his custom A/B/C/D/E/F/G/All switch, hits an open E, and vaporizes his entire block. :twisted:

awesome :) is that Vintage 30 speaker? how does it sound in mk I RI? i've tried my RI with few V30 equipped cabs and it sounded great, but i can't imagine sound of it in combo.

Kinx said:
awesome :) is that Vintage 30 speaker? how does it sound in mk I RI? i've tried my RI with few V30 equipped cabs and it sounded great, but i can't imagine sound of it in combo.

Thx! Nice collection you got there too, I like that Marshall. Yes, it's a Vintage 30 in one of the Mark I's and it sounds fantastic. It's real smooth and warm, and clear as a bell. I only use it on the 60 watt setting though, as Mesa recommends not using the V30 with 100 watt setting. Doesn't matter much, it's loud as hell anyways! I have a vintage Altec 417 8C 12" speaker I am going to put in the other Mark I to hear how it sounds. The 8C is actually the speaker Santana had in his original cab. I also have a vintage 8H model, which is the later model. I might be selling one of these Mark I's, don't really want to, but truth be told, I don't really need 2 of them and I need the money.

Hardly worth posting because several other people have posted really nice Mk. III's, but here's my '94 Mk. III green strip combo. It came with a C90 in it, which I replaced with an EVM12L I got a crazy deal on. Still got the C90, which sounded okay with it, but nowhere near as nice as the EVM. It also sounds cool, though very different, through my Avatar 2x12 with two V30's.

mark3.jpg

Latest posts

Back