LETS NAME THIS AMP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHH..that is the goal!!!
GTS, I must add that I have printed off your masterpiece and it is displayed proudly behind my desk...my day job is that of teacher...I place your work right up there with Eliot, Ferlinghetiti, and , my favorite poet, Bon Scott :lol:

Buddy said:
BOOGZILLA

IM000463.JPG

I like the name you choosed . A good name for a Mark I would be Boogius Maximus.

Does the "C" come from corrosion? :wink: Just look that tranny!

I see what you mean..its somewhat of an optical illusion.the lights and flash of camera really make it look different-appears just to be a color difference-the shellac(?) is darker in that area...certainly doesnt look like the "creeping death" that the pic shows!

OK! No corrosion! The amp looks very fine!

I have heard songs about Stratocaster guitars. Maybe I should write a song about one particular Mark IIC+ from North Alabama :lol:

Rock 'n' roll sounds good again
Twocius Maximus made that happen...

this has been a fun thread...!I have usually called the Coli the "Beast"....upon inspection, Joey B. put the limit control on 0 and jacked that puppy up on full power mode
...it was a classic Michael J. Fox /BACK TO THE FUTURE moment...
..I said a few choice words when my hearing re-emerged, and we both said in unison"****, what a beast.."

gts said:
What is the Solo Mod anyway?

It is a footswitchable volume boost that works like the SOLO feature on the Stiletto and 3 channel Rectos. I think that a clean boost at the end of your effects chain in the loop would do the same thing. It's just a volume boost, NOT a gain boost. :D

Latest posts

Back