Les Paul + Mark III Lead

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's face it we're the last of a generation. I've had the Boogie disease since I first heard Carlos and "The Tone". There is just nothing you can get in a bottle or a baggie that comes close to that. If I were in it for the money I would have listened to Mom and became a Doctor. Kudo's to you for raising your kids right and giving them something real to play with. Man if my dad had had a IIC+ for me to plug into. Wow!

Restless Rocks said:
Let's face it we're the last of a generation. I've had the Boogie disease since I first heard Carlos and "The Tone". There is just nothing you can get in a bottle or a baggie that comes close to that. If I were in it for the money I would have listened to Mom and became a Doctor. Kudo's to you for raising your kids right and giving them something real to play with. Man if my dad had had a IIC+ for me to plug into. Wow!

Hence, my user name. They were crawling over this stuff since day 1.
Boogie was one of the first words my daughter learned. They really like the MK IV and Road King too. They love to channel switch. My son loves to do my switching for me, especially to the overdrive channel. Whenever I work on an amp at the house they automatically assume I bought another Boogie. They yell " Mom, Dad bought another Mesa Boogie ".

Last night I let my daughter plug into my Subway Rocket Reverb so I could start giving her guitar lessons. I knew there was a reason I kept that amp. The kids aren't plugging into the Mark III, yet, but they are not getting guitar hero either so I had to start them off right. They play guitar hero at their friends house and it makes me want to puke. The only cool thing about guitar hero is they show Mesa's on the stage. I have three kids so I obviously need a few more Marks. That way I can tell the wife, Honey its for the children.

Latest posts

Back