Killswitch Engage - My Curse clip (Mark III)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afxwinter

Reaction score
Found a really good tab for this today and thought I'd give it a shot. Found it really fucking challenging but had some fun playing the main riff. Here's a clip:
afxwinter - My Curse 1.mp3
I was trying to be careful not to muddy up the guitar but am a bit worried that they don't have as much balls as I'm used to since I compressed the palm mutes and dialed back the bass a bit on the guitar. Any help with that or the mix would be appreciated!

haha, upon playing this my friend sitting next to me goes "i didn't know a mark III could sound like that" kudos my man you have just made another believer in the mark series tone.

dylan7620 said:
haha, upon playing this my friend sitting next to me goes "i didn't know a mark III could sound like that" kudos my man you have just made another believer in the mark series tone.
Heheh that's great! I can't really imagine the Mark NOT being able to pull off something, it's that good.

I improved my EQ a bit to try to get the low end pumping without overpowering the mix:
afxwinter - My Curse 2.mp3

Latest posts

Back