KEEF TIME!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
man, just got consistent cable and inet...good and bad,but I digress...
watching "Hail, HAil, Rock n Roll:Chuck Berry" on Palladia..Keef is tearing uP a couple of MK 1's(I think...)
****..the COOLNESS FACTOR
-these vintage Boogs can do most anything....so many equate Boogie with metal...thats cool,too...but ****, these bitches rock from jazz,country, hippy, blues,etc....a 'rounder 8)
HAIL,HAIL...!

Some gigs I set the Mk IIA up for cleans and the lead ch for very little overdrive but a good dollop of m/vol, and dial any other sounds (esp chorus/delays) with the pedalboard.
If you can stand the brutal volume, there's some truly beautiful break-up tones to be had with the input gain low and go really hard on the m/vol - prolly nothing new to "experimenters" here, but tricky to utilise without earplugs or putting the amp miles away - and what's the point of that..LOL

McBarry said:
Some gigs I set the Mk IIA up for cleans and the lead ch for very little overdrive but a good dollop of m/vol, and dial any other sounds (esp chorus/delays) with the pedalboard.
If you can stand the brutal volume, there's some truly beautiful break-up tones to be had with the input gain low and go really hard on the m/vol - prolly nothing new to "experimenters" here, but tricky to utilise without earplugs or putting the amp miles away - and what's the point of that..LOL
For sure, Mark amps (like all Mesas) love to breathe. IIAs are great amps.

Good to hear from you lesterpaul! I totally agree. My one band opened for Charlie Daniel; Band and charlie and his other guitar player were both using Boogies. I believe they were II's and possibly + by the lead tones they had. Hail Hail is a great flick.

Back