Just wanted to share the joy

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geiri

Reaction score
At last I'm set up with a G system. I've had it for three days now and already starting to wonder how I ever managed to do with out it.

It may be a little pricey but for the effects, features and the channel switching not to mention the od pedal management I'd say it's one of the best things I ever bought for my set up.

I was contemplating one of these but went with the GSP1101 and FC300. How was the learning curve on it and ease of tweaking? Pro's, Con's?

Geiri said:
At last I'm set up with a G system. I've had it for three days now and already starting to wonder how I ever managed to do with out it.

It may be a little pricey but for the effects, features and the channel switching not to mention the od pedal management I'd say it's one of the best things I ever bought for my set up.

Ill have to check out the G system . I noticed that you are Icelandic . I played a few gigs in your fantastic country in 1986 . Would love to go back someday . By the way, its not cold here its boiling hot and im sick of it .

Enjoy! Be sure to update us after you've had time to put the G system through it's paces for a while...

Geiri said:

I've had my G System for about 8 months now and I am still smiling about it. I love being able to control the effect parameters with the expression pedal. The G System seems to really like my Roadster as it is dead quiet and completely transparent using the 4 cable method. With 4 different overdrive / distortion analog pedals in the loops and 4 channels on the Roadster the possible sound combinations are almost endless. I use a different patch for every song and the new editor lets me arrange the songs in the order that we play them..... very easy to use live and no tap-dancing. I am definitely a fan boy at this point :D

clutch71 said:
I was contemplating one of these but went with the GSP1101 and FC300. How was the learning curve on it and ease of tweaking? Pro's, Con's?

Well right out of the box and with only the manual at hand it was to complicated for me to be honest. I've been using the line6 stuff for so long that this was like learning to speak chinese on mars. But then I visited the tc forums and there was this guy there, Laird that talked me through the set up. After that it was easy as pie. The manual is not very good in my opinion for a first time user but now I understand it.

I'm channel switching the stiletto and managing the od's with ease.The programming is very easy. Learning to operate it started out frustrating but after the guidance from Laird on the tc forums everything became clear. In closing this is one heck of a unit.

Latest posts

Back