Just Wanted To Say Hi

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodstone

Reaction score
After sneaking around these forums for a while and reading different people's opinions on different equipment I decided to come out of the shadows. Today I bought my first Mesa and I got a Triple Rect Solo Head with 3 Channels in mint condition for an even grand. Guy said it might have 10 hours in it, but who knows. I don't even have a speaker cabinet yet but by next month I will have purchased the 4x12 standard cabinet. I can't wait until my new toy is complete! Just wanted to say thanks for helping without even knowing.

Also any tips from Trip Rec owners would be much appreiciated.

Welcome! A triple recto is quite an amp for a first boogie, congrats on the purchase. What are you playing it through right now?

Absolutely nothing! I couldn't pass up on the price though and I have been wanting one for years.

Welcome and congrats!

My first Mesa was a Road King, think i may have jumped in head first on that one! LOL

musicbox said:
Oh man...that would drive me crazy! Good luck in keeping sane during the wait.

You're right. After watching it sit there just begging to be played I couldn't stand it any longer!

king.jpg

Latest posts

Back