Just made the move

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarek88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just made the purchase of a LoneStar classic head and 2 2x12 lonestar cabs... Its gonna be delivered in about a month, and I can't wait.. There's gonna be alot of playing with it ahead and I'm really excited to add this to my arsenal as I am sure it will expand my musical horizon! The bad part is the price.. For them, new in the UK, with a good deal, is 3000 GBP due to the dollar deteriorating against the pound... Heavy hit.. It feels so unfair for me to see people from the US buying it SOOOO much cheaper... 3000 GBP = 4299 USD. Whatever,, whats done is done, no regrets. I'll be sure to post pics of the new beast! Thanks for everyone that pushed me to buy the amp as it is stellar.

Ok, according to the price chart at the begging of this section. LSC head= $1799. LS 2x12cab=$619(x2). Total is $3037. With taxes, (California) $3280. Shipping would run another $200. Total = $3480. Or about $3500. These are Feb. 2008 prices. I'm hearing of an increase for 2009? Maybe that's what you paid? That would add no less than $300($100 mark up per item) to that total. Which is approaching $4k. I think you did OK considering I'd pay these figures right here in California.

Yea, but the main difference now is due to the value of the pound falling against the dollar... Or else it would be much less..

Back