Just Got My LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidinus

Reaction score
With no Lonestar Specials in Austin, I found out there was on in San Antonio.
Brand-spankin' new LSS 1x12. I dug it - I bought it. It just 5 minutes or so using a printout of the instant gratification settings I was able to get clean and lead sounds very close to what I'm hearing in my head..and this was at low volume! Got it home and refined the sounds a bit but I am going to rent out a small rehearsal space next week and TURN IT UP!

I was hoping to find a 2x12 (little more weight, but less back-and-forth lugging). Will order a 1x12 matching extension cab soon.

Thanks to everyone for their input on my previous posts.

Congratulations man! Its a great feeling gettin a new amp especially a Lonestar Special. A lot of great tones in that amp. When ya get a chance crank her up and awaken Stevie Ray!

I'd love to hear your comments. It is great to find a tone/sound that you have in mind, but have been frustrated with getting out of your old equip.. Recordings to be posted from the studio session???

Excellent idea! I hadn't thought about recording it at the rehearsal space. I got one of those little Boss BR-600 recorders a little while back. I'll give it a shot.

How do you set up them thar sound clips on this ol'board?

Congrats on the new LSS! I have the 2x12" and love it.

I was out Sat night to listen to John Hammond. My neighbor tagged along. We happened to run into the guy running sound at the concert venue and got to talking about recording. My neighbor mentions he can hear me playing at night. And here I didn't think I was playing all that loud. :shock:

What's weird is he's my neighbor on the west side. My amp is on the east side of my house! Geez, I wonder what my neighbors on the east side think? He went on to say, "I can't imagine what it's going to sound like this summer with the windows open. " Can't wait to find out. :lol:

Latest posts

Back