Just got done with the Reeder Pot Swap Mod...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vogelsong

Reaction score
And all I can say is HELL YEA BABY, THIS FARKING THING ROCKS!!!!!!!

I am elated, this is exactly what I needed out of this amp.

I am so glad I found this forum, I was actually thinking about getting rid of her after I checked out my friends amp and it did the same thing as mine.

She is here to stay, I don't think I'll need the mid mod, but I won't be sure until I play with the band again with this mod and see how it goes.

Thanks for all the patience and insight.

Success! Congrats. This board saves my LSC as well. Can't see me getting rid of it at this point.

Yeah, it worked for me too. A simple mod, big results.

If you do decide to do the mid mod, some guys just do it on channel 2, where it needs it the most. I did, and it does improve it even more, not as much as the pot swap however.

Steve73 said:
Yeah, it worked for me too. A simple mod, big results.

If you do decide to do the mid mod, some guys just do it on channel 2, where it needs it the most. I did, and it does improve it even more, not as much as the pot swap however.

From what I've read the mid mod is about bass response and the bass side of the mid range. The bass response I have I like, I like it even more now. However, time will tell.

The fizz I was hearing is completely gone, I still hear it a little on the drive side of channel 2. Although it seems the mod has opened up some harmonics in between the main tone and the fizz that weren't there before. And now it seems to blend better and belong in the sound.

The amp gives great SRV Little Wing tone.

I'm very happy.

Back