just for you guys

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone should tell you there are serious consequences for witholding information of this nature. Please, don't force us to use our resources! :twisted:

Very awesome that you have access to the band and John. I would love to sit in on a studio/recording session with them one day to just listen.

richb said:
I won't tell you guys what the black head is next to the IIC+(it's a secret) 8)
all I can see is drumset... i'll refrain from the "needs more cowbell" jokes. uhh woops! :(

seriously tho, cool! :D

Dror520 said:
is he using a mark iic+ for this album ? no Mark IV ?
the writting sessions and brain storming is in full force.there are a bunch of Mesa's in that room there's a RKII as well.I honestly don't know what he'll use as a main amp for this new album but i know what he's leaning towards.

as far as the pic date goes lets just say don't ask me to program your rack stuff.hahaha
these are the best pic's out of the bunch.
Richb

richb said:
Dror520 said:
the writting sessions and brain storming is in full force.there are a bunch of Mesa's in that room there's a RKII as well.I honestly don't know what he'll use as a main amp for this new album but i know what he's leaning towards.

as far as the pic date goes lets just say don't ask me to program your rack stuff.hahaha
Richb

thanks for sharing. What are those things the are between the cabs ?

Dror520 said:
richb said:
Dror520 said:

Richb

thanks for sharing. What are those things the are between the cabs ?
sound barriers for each cab

Taken from Jordan Rudess website. I'm sorry if it's been posted here somewhere.
dt_amps_001.jpg

Latest posts

Back