Just bought a Nova Delay for my Mark V...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried out your settings and I ended up with these after messing around some:

Delay: 1ms, Feedback: 0, Color: 100, Mod: 50, Mix: 100, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: #3

Now I have a chorus pedal too!!

That's awsome! I'll give your settings a shot too. The ND-1 is turning out to be an awsome pedal, I'm glad I decided to pull the trigger and get one.

I have had my ND-1 for almost a year and I have really been digging it. So versatile. The only beef is getting to the presets. If I have to get to another song in a hurry, I have to be mindful of the upcoming transition and get the ND-1 ready to switch to a different preset. Other then that, this baby is solid. I also looked into the TimeFactor but like everyone else, money was an issue. It would be nice to have a dual delay to do U2 type songs but I get away with that by having a Boss DD-3 to bounce against. Works ok and the rest of the band is not picky. This pedal is going to stay with me for a long time.

MusicManJP6 said:

Delay: 1ms, Feedback: 0, Color: 100, Mod: 50, Mix: 100, Delay Type: Delay Line, Subdiv: Quarter Note, Mod Style: #3

I finally got around to trying your settings. Sounds awsome dude!! We need a Nova Delay settings thread, that would be cool.

dfrady said:
MusicManJP6 said:

I finally got around to trying your settings. Sounds awsome dude!! We need a Nova Delay settings thread, that would be cool.

Haha. That would be sweet!

Hey, do you know how to make it so as soon as you turn it on it is in preset mode and preset tempo recall mode or whatever? I have to always switch to preset mode and hold the type button so it doesn't use the same tempo for all presets. Does that make any sense?

I know that answer is in the manual- and that *is* a detriment to the Nova- happened to me several times live- just switched back so all presets were set at the same delay time which was 78ms....don't know how, but it was a drag....

Laskyman said:
I know that answer is in the manual- and that *is* a detriment to the Nova- happened to me several times live- just switched back so all presets were set at the same delay time which was 78ms....don't know how, but it was a drag....

I'll look for it again. Haven't read the manual since before I received the ND...

MusicManJP6 said:
dfrady said:
MusicManJP6 said:

Haha. That would be sweet!

Hey, do you know how to make it so as soon as you turn it on it is in preset mode and preset tempo recall mode or whatever? I have to always switch to preset mode and hold the type button so it doesn't use the same tempo for all presets. Does that make any sense?
I'll try and answer the best I can. Getting the ND-1 to turn on in preset mode, I have been trying to figure that one out myself, as for the second part of your question, yes it makes perfect sense. Try this link out, it help me maybe it will you too.
http://forum.tcelectronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=1339

one other thing, once you store your preset put all of your knobs back to 12:00

Latest posts

Back