• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Just a heads up guys, I'm looking for a Mark lll very soon !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderMonkey

Reaction score
Just like the title says I'm in the market for a Mark lll...very soon, within the next 2-3 weeks, I'm almost ready to pull the trigger $-wise ! I'm looking for the real deal; simul, eq, reverb...preferably a blue or purple stripe but I'm wide open to any offers !

I've been thinking about this next tone move for over a year now and I finally have made up my mind to get one. They sound so **** good in a stereo rig with my 93 Dual Rec Rev F I have to get one !!

There are two 4x12 halfbacks waiting for thee Mark lll to arrive at their speaker connects as I run my other two 4x12's with my DR.

Comment away or PM me if you are serious...but obviously I'm looking for BB deal ;)

L8R

Thanks man, she IS nice but I'm looking for a "head" only, not a combo, I guess i forgot that "little" detail .

Plus, I don't need OR want a museum or collectors piece as I am going to attempt to rip it a huge new one, or least try my best to ! grrrrrrrrr.....

:mrgreen:

I'm looking for a players Mark lll head, again loaded is bonus !

Back