Jackson Fans?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own 2 of them:

Kelly
RR V

Good guitars, would suggest picking up a USA thru-neck if at all possible.

Yeh I am thinking of getting the SL2H in black and swapping the SDs for some EMG 81s and probably put the SDs into my currently stock epiphone but if I like the sound out of my friend's LP goth (same one as me-seems to be a popular model :D ) coz he's putting some into his within the next couple of months i'll probably put the 81s into that as well.

im mainly an ibanez guy but i love the sl2s. the jb screams metal if you let it.... but i dont think you could go wrong either way. i found a brand new one for $600 but i was broke :(

My main guitar is a Les Paul, but I do have a Jackson SL-2 that I put EMG's into.

...love that guitar.

Huge Jackson fan here. I own 4; RR1T, SL2, CS KV, WR1. A tidbit of advice, buy used and be patient. You can find some AMAZING deals on Jacksons if you just wait.

Thats one heck of a collection!!! :lol: , be great if you could post some pictures of it somewhere. Sadly in Australia its hard enough to find a dealer let alone a second hand ones (I haven't looked, but judging by the number of Jacksons on sale from ebay in AUS, I don't think there would be many, especially the SL2H soloists-haven't seen one), but I'll give it a shot.

Unfortunately, I don't have any single guitar shots... I will try and take a snapshot or two sometime this weekend. Sorry, you'll have to deal with my ugly mug for now

White '93 RR1 (RIP)
04se06_dm06-03-04.jpg

Black 2002 RR1T
06mmm_10-18-04_se06.jpg

Hey inearthed, nice guitars and amps, I was wondering do you chain the 5150 w/ the engl or run them as two seperate amps, I was considering doing that type of setup with my dual rect. & an ENGL powerball and was wondering what the best way to do it would be.

Oh and I own a jackson stealth HX, but unfortunantly they stopped making this model, I am a huge fan of strung thru guitars so my next gtr will be a USA Rhoads for sure.

Godless said:
Hey inearthed, nice guitars and amps, I was wondering do you chain the 5150 w/ the engl or run them as two seperate amps, I was considering doing that type of setup with my dual rect. & an ENGL powerball and was wondering what the best way to do it would be.

Actually, that picture of me with the black RR1T is a little bit misleading, due to a stage space, we had to put both guitar rigs on the same side of the stage. It was kind of good for me though, I could clearly hear everything the whole gig.

I run the ENGL with a Marshall 1960A cab, noise gate, and tuner, nothing else, eventually I want incorporate more into my setup, but I'm opting for a more simple rig for now. I have really been wanting to run a fullstack of straight cabs, one the ENGL Powerball, the other the 5150 with just a Y splitter, but that is kind of overkill for the clubs we're playing currently.

Thanks for the comments on the shots; my friend 'Creatrix' comes out to a lot of the local Seattle Metal shows and she snaps photos. She does great work (in my opinion, probably the best metal photographer in Seattle) and really supports the local metal scene up here.

I'm really gassing for a Jackson right now, I want a USA SL-1 soloist in solid black, with a reversed headstock.
\m/

mmm, OFR and Seymour Duncans...

Hi,
I'm new to the board and I am massively into Jackson and Charvel Guitars. I currently own 11 US made Jackson's and Charvels. Here's a few Pics of said Guitars:
Jackson SL2H Yankees Ltd Edition
JacksonSL2HYankees23-03-05_2.jpg

Jackson '88 Ltd Edition
Jackson88LtdDenim2.jpg

Jackson KV1 Signed By Mustaine
Jackson98KV113-06-04.jpg

Jackson Rhoads Custom
Jackson93Rhoads13-06-04.jpg

Jackson WR1 Warrior
Jackson02WR113-06-04.jpg

Jackson Soloist Archtop Custom
JacksonSoloistArchtop.jpg

Jackson Dinky Custom Signed by Grover Jackson
Jackson88Dinky.jpg

Jackson DK1 Dinky
IMG0010.jpg

Charvel San Dimas 25th Anniversary
CopyofCharvel25th3-05.jpg

Charvel Star
CharvelStarReduced.jpg

Charvel '84 San Dimas Strat
DSCN1932.jpg

All played through a Solo 50 Head with a Mesa 4 x 12" Traditional Angled Cab.

Cheers
Steve

Welcome to the forum!!! :wink:

:shock: OMG!!! That is awsome!!! Drool :p . I can't wait to get my first Jackson, should be a while thou, funds are comming in unbarably slowly :( , I was hoping to get it before the end of this year but this is becomming less and less likely. I was trying to find good pictures of a black SL2H to see wether I wanted it in black or some other more fancy finish but now I am totally happy with the colour. All I need now is money :( .

Anyone got any get rich fast schemes? (that aren't illegal? :D lol)

I've just got hold of another Randy Rhoads. It is Black with Gold Pinstripes made in 1999. I also have a Jackson Single Hum Strat in the Post which I will post pictures of when she arrives.
JacksonRR1GoldPinsReduced.jpg

Steve

Latest posts

Back