• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

It's getting amusing already!! Mark IV for $3500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racerboy44 said:
JAZZGEAR said:
Racerboy44 said:
Errr? I don't even think the IIC+ is worth $3500.....I'd never pay it :shock:

Have you owned or played a IIC+? If people are paying over $2K for a used Mark IV, then $3500 for a IIC+ is not crazy at this point in time. If you were rich or had money to burn you would buy one if you knew how sweet they sounded. At least with the IIC+ it was made in limited #'s so I can see a reason for the used cost being high. But with the Mark IV, there are tons of these amps out there to be had.

No offense to current owners, possibly looking to sell theirs for that price, but like I said, I would not pay that sum of $$$ for the amp. Never owned it, but have played it plenty from my friends that own one. I never found a tone in it I couldn't get in the Mark IV. But hey, YMMV.

I am not rich, but could certainly afford one if I wanted it. Just not worth that kind of coin to ME.

:roll:

JAZZGEAR said:
Racerboy44 said:
JAZZGEAR said:
Have you owned or played a IIC+? If people are paying over $2K for a used Mark IV, then $3500 for a IIC+ is not crazy at this point in time. If you were rich or had money to burn you would buy one if you knew how sweet they sounded. At least with the IIC+ it was made in limited #'s so I can see a reason for the used cost being high. But with the Mark IV, there are tons of these amps out there to be had.

No offense to current owners, possibly looking to sell theirs for that price, but like I said, I would not pay that sum of $$$ for the amp. Never owned it, but have played it plenty from my friends that own one. I never found a tone in it I couldn't get in the Mark IV. But hey, YMMV.

I am not rich, but could certainly afford one if I wanted it. Just not worth that kind of coin to ME.

:roll:

Hey, nothing wrong with the Mark IIC+ not blowing you away. I mean everyone has slightly different ears and tastes. Mark 4's and C+'s aren't worlds apart, they're both still Mark series amps.

Monsta-Tone said:
:lol: $725 for shipping. It better be hand delivered by Playboy Bunnies and have a happy ending! :lol:

Shoot if only all my guitar expenditures could be delivered that way.

Things are getting a little nuts for a hardwood cabinet. They're pretty, but c'mon, be realistic. I've been trying to sell my MkIV for a while now and can't even get 1100 out of it.

JAZZGEAR said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-4A-Flame-Maple-EVM-12L-WorldwideShp_W0QQitemZ200231274355QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :shock:

But I guess I could understand the price in that part of the world.....Still though :shock:

Pundix said:
Things are getting a little nuts for a hardwood cabinet. They're pretty, but c'mon, be realistic. I've been trying to sell my MkIV for a while now and can't even get 1100 out of it.

JAZZGEAR said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-4A-Flame-Maple-EVM-12L-WorldwideShp_W0QQitemZ200231274355QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :shock:

But I guess I could understand the price in that part of the world.....Still though :shock:

Dude, they've been selling on eBay for an average of $400 above normal used retail of late -- since they were announced as discontinued......

Bad timing for you, I guess :cry:

Latest posts

Back