is/was the lonestar classic available as a short head?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The short answer to a short question about a short head is yes! look at the bottom of this thread: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=33797

I think he meant the short head (not medium, as that one you referred to), which would be something more along these lines, I presume:

dt_amps_001.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

6.jpg

(short combo)

PRS-0268052.jpg

Oh and still I'm already at posting all these pics, I'll use this reply as a dorky excuse to post some pics of the most beautiful Lonestar head ever (one day, I'll convert my combo into something like this! One day!!):

sphd_w1w8t.jpg

212cl_w1w8t.jpg

From what I know, since they just released rack-kits for the Lonestar head (among other amps), I would guess they still can make you a short head Lonestar, as a custom order. Your best bet would be to call or email them directly and ask, as dealers tend to get things a bit wrong sometimes.. :wink:

Yeah the short head like the one in the stack of Marks that looks to be Petrucci's amps is what I would like to have. I really like the short head size. I can't afford it right now, but it's nice to dream! Thanks for posting the pics! I'd like a short head in black tolex...

Those short heads look sweet! [love the blue/silver!] Are all the chassis the same length? Like if I had a 2x12 LSC, could I convert it to the short head?

-dave

jaquetapus said:
Those short heads look sweet! [love the blue/silver!] Are all the chassis the same length? Like if I had a 2x12 LSC, could I convert it to the short head?

-dave

They sure look like they are all the same!

Anybody know if Mesa's still making the short headshells? I read someplace that those aren't available anymore. Is anybody else building them?

-dave

Latest posts

Back