Is it just me, or is this amp damaged????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-50-Watt-Rectoverb_W0QQitemZ270215289125QQihZ017QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks like the top is caved in or warped.

That is disturbing! and its not just the first pic, the pic from behind also looks warped. It looks like someone has sat on it all the time and bent the frame in at the middle. Immediately you'd think its the camera but all the shots show this bowing!.... that is seriously weird

These amps are tough. I used to sit on mine all the time, and I weigh 200 pounds. I never had a problem. I lived on Maui, so it was humid all the time too.

This guy must weigh 300 pounds or more.

It does look warped but it could be the camera. Which is why you'd see it in every pic.

+1 on the camera. The bottom has the same inward warp, and it's slightly on the sides too. Pincushion or barrel distortion is common on cheap lenses.

Dave

He probably bought the camera on ebay too! LMAO Find out what kind of camera it is so we can avoid it

Latest posts

Back