Importing Mark V:25 from USA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callumvernon93

Reaction score
Hello people!

I've taken to the Mark V:25 recently and I'm serious about buying one. Has anyone ever imported one from America because quite frankly £1300 new in the UK is a little on the steep side. How did customs treat you? Were there any charges? How long did it take to ship? etc. It would be nice to hear from someone who's previously done this. I know about the voltage transformer and have someone who can build me one.

Many thanks.

Yeah i've imported amps before .. the only reason to ever do it is if the amp is no longer in production..

Also heres an interesting side note on why you'd actually want to buy a mini mark from a uk dealer and thats because of the transformers they use ... That transformer is custom made for the UK only .. most amps companies when making one for (europe) will make a transformer that has a tolerance to include all the countries but mesa being the cool dudes they are spec a transformer out just for the uk .. we run 240v here, so everyone in europe will get a different transformer to the uk .. cool :D

Latest posts

Back