I'm Back!!! - MKIV Widebody Owner again!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshboogie

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been quite a few years since I've been on this forum, I strayed from the pack and ended up with a Marshall JTM and a Rivera along the way..

However, the pull of the Mark has brought me home!!

I am now the owner of my 2nd MKIV, but this time its a Widebody Combo and I've never been happier..

I would almost go as far as to say that this Rev B IV smokes the IVA I had previously, whether its something to do with the Wide Cab or just the voicing but everything seems a lot smoother..

Running this one with a Quad of Fulltone Pedals (DJV, FatBoost, FullDrive and a 70's Fuzz) probably gives me a broader tonal palette, but something is certainly different.

Hope things haven't changed around here too much and I look forward to catching up with all friends old and new.. :D

druckpig said:
welshboogie said:
Hi All,

Been quite a few years since I've been on this forum, I strayed from the pack and ended up with a Marshall JTM and a Rivera along the way..

However, the pull of the Mark has brought me home!!

I am now the owner of my 2nd MKIV, but this time its a Widebody Combo and I've never been happier..

I would almost go as far as to say that this Rev B IV smokes the IVA I had previously, whether its something to do with the Wide Cab or just the voicing but everything seems a lot smoother..

Running this one with a Quad of Fulltone Pedals (DJV, FatBoost, FullDrive and a 70's Fuzz) probably gives me a broader tonal palette, but something is certainly different.

Hope things haven't changed around here too much and I look forward to catching up with all friends old and new.. :D

Hi , congrats on the MKIV what part of wales are you from
are you wayne aka welshboyo

yep, dat is me!!! :D

Latest posts

Back