IIC+ GEQ Faceplate

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony777

Reaction score
I guess my non eq C+ is ready for an EQ upgrade.
I hope mesa still does it.
You can barely spot the field where the pull rhythm 2 line was painted.
I removed it from my MKIII black dot, and replaced that with a newer one, and of course I broke the pilot light, so if anyone has a blue pilot light for a MKIII? let me know.
IMG_0884.jpg

Mesa will most likely provide you with a new faceplate. I believe they use leftover MIII ones, with the Pull Rhythm painted, and one of the I's in Mark III painted. But yours is more authentic. Yours is actually a C+ faceplate that was re-stamped for a Mark III with a Pull Rhythm switch on it, and you're returning it to it's original glory. I'm sure you could get a new pilot light from RadioShack. Do you know what the pilot supply voltage is? if it's low enough, you could even replace it with an LED.

>Photi G< said:
Mesa will most likely provide you with a new faceplate. I believe they use leftover MIII ones, with the Pull Rhythm painted, and one of the I's in Mark III painted. But yours is more authentic. Yours is actually a C+ faceplate that was re-stamped for a Mark III with a Pull Rhythm switch on it, and you're returning it to it's original glory. I'm sure you could get a new pilot light from RadioShack. Do you know what the pilot supply voltage is? if it's low enough, you could even replace it with an LED.

The faceplates were not stamped so it's technically a MK III faceplate with 99% of what the C+ faceplate has on it.

The Pilot Voltage is 117V and the Mesa part number is 703120 for the blue one. They may have a few left.

Good luck finding a Radio Shack in Norway. :mrgreen:

Back