If You Use Pickups ......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like a major MISS, in the pickup list, are any of the Bill Lawrence pickups.

gonzo said:
seems like a major MISS, in the pickup list, are any of the Bill Lawrence pickups.

If you look at the thread it was up to you to send in pickups. If there is not a pickup listed you did not send one in.

well, no, this is the first time i've ever seen a link to this particular thread....

and since it's my first time viewing it, i'm simply commenting that there is a major miss in pickup manufacturers, it's hard to make a definitive test and compare, when it's not thorough.

that's all i'm saying.

He wanted to do more than 50 and ran out of time. He was going on his honey moon that weekend. He told me that it was a lot more work than he thought it would be and was not going to do a part two.

I did not mean to come off hard or what ever. It's just the way it was done. :mrgreen:

****, cool! Both the motor city Afwayu and prototype 30k stand out for me.

I was kind of surprised about the JB myself. That has been my favorite for year. He ran out of time and did not get to a lot of the pick ups.

I can not wait for the amp shoot out.

gonzo said:
+1

I have BL PU's in one of m guitars and I think they sound better than any PU I have played. Not impressed with the Gibson/DiMarzio/SD standard stuff at all. I would love to know how they stak up to the rest....

Latest posts

Back