If you could...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.rustycooley.com/equipment.html
(the blue Ibanez on top)
BUT....
Neck thru and with piazo and tremelno unit and in a natural finish or Jem white with all gold hardware!!!

If I could have any guitar in the world what would it be?

I would have Johnny B. Good's McCarty..

prs-peghead-2.jpg

prs-tuners-back-2.jpg

prs-back.jpg

prs-full.jpg

How about a guitar with a built in talent booster? I need one of those :lol:

Seriously though... I'd like my white Jackson RR1 back (preferably with the neck fixed and without the extensive water damage, refinished in white)

An original early 60's strat....or tele....solid color (not sunburst or botterscotch)....

we can special-order talent for you at GC, the wait time is a while and its expensive, but worth it! :)
as far as any guitar in the world goes, im pretty happy with my 570, cause ive played it to death and set it up and modded the hell out of it. wouldnt have it any other way!

nick1 said:
http://www.rustycooley.com/equipment.html
(the blue Ibanez on top)
BUT....
Neck thru and with piazo and tremelno unit and in a natural finish or Jem white with all gold hardware!!!

You know Rusty? I took a couple months of lessons from him. Wow.

i am going to be humble and say an early 90s les paul studio with ebony fretboard before the changed to rosewood for some reason when i play them they seem to bite better , wine or black . or michael anthonys jd bass so i can crack it open to see if that wiskey is real

Right now I'm gass'n for a EBMM Silhouette and would love one in a Gold Top which they don't make. Will probably end up with the new Peavey HP Special (because it comes in GT) which is a really sweet guitar. Imagine a Axis that transitioned into a Silhouette, that's what the Special is like.

Ned

i have a thing for explorers.
1st on my list is james hetfields very limited release esp exp with the wolf to man inlays i want it so bad!!!!
wolfman.jpg

2nd choice is of course master Ken lawrence explorer good god i really want one!!!
kl_tblk_1.jpg

3rdly another james guitar ESP explorer but this has a wood burned graphic on the body and looks so so so sweet!!!
elk5.jpg

This one particular white Fender Custom Shop. It was bolt on with the heel sculpted like a Charvel/Jackson, SD SSH pickups of some kind, rosewood board, Floyd, and the best tone of any Fender I've ever touched. It was at the music store for almost a year used. I finally decide to pony up the money for it and a church bought it along with 50% of the used gear in the store :x That church must have some coffers as the store was GC and just the Fender was marked at $1,800. I have now decided to prowl around the churches in that GC's area in a quest for THE guitar... wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back