• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ibanez Prestige S 1520

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhimself

Reaction score
For sale is my made in Japan Ibanez S series 1520 Prestige. I have swapped out the original pickups with, you guessed it, an Air Norton neck and a Tone Zone bridge. This is truly a great guitar; mahogany body, figured bubinga top, bound maple Wizard 2 neck with skunk stripe for stability, rosewood fretboard, lo pro Edge trem (the best!). It is currently set up with Daddario 10's to standard tuning. I've set the action is pretty **** low, but not to the point of sacrificing tone. Neck looks great with a little relief. It is in 8.5 to 9.0 out of 10 as far as condition goes. There are a few dings along the body edges, but nothing major at all. It will be shipping with a generic gig bag. I really would like to keep it, but I am looking at very little income in the future, so I probably should let it go. But, if I can't get what I want for it, I will just keep it. I am looking to get $700, but that includes shipping to you! Here are the pics:

Pics are here:

http://img404.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ibbyprestige020.jpg

Feel free to message me with any questions!

I am looking for cash unless you for some reason want to trade a Marshall or Boogie

So $700 Paypaled, or Money Ordered shipped, insured, etc...

Back