Ibanez PM120

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesCarr

Reaction score
Any one here use or know of Ibanez PM120 signature model.
Tried one the other day, 8) unique :) nice jazz box woner what woud soun like with round wound strings :?:

PM series rock. I've only owned a PM-100. The only addition to the 120 is a bridge pickup and the body seem a bit more shallow. I'm a huge Metheny Fan, I've tried the rounds on it once and it took away the mojo of the guitar for its intended purpose. If your looking for a more versatile jazz box try the Benson's.

These are Rockin Boping and Blues'n Gitfiddeles absolutly KICKING

The G. Benson is super 8) Thicker body and some interseting tuners on the tailpiece on upper cutaway like PM120. It was like a little closer to a traditional, electric, Jazz box the body was slightly smaller though. And fast neck!

PM120 was sublime :!: thinline body profile but narrower st upper and lower bouts. Two hum-B. pickups awsome natural finish. Somewhat different sounding than G.B. Fast :) neck,superb workmanship & perfect intonation right from Ibanez.
I want one. But I wasn't willing to give up my ES 175 yet. Ilike it too much now after have weve gone through the setup by a professional.

Both are hollow body probably not for real high volume! F hole plugs may help that though.

Mikey Likes it :D

Latest posts

Back