I think Im addicted to Mesa/Boogie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
I would/should be concerned that yes I have an addiction for mesa/boogie!!!!!!I dont want this to stop!!!Does any one else save all there money to buy mesa products,t-shirts,keyrings,stickers,AMPS,AMPS,AMPS.Yeh.Me too we are not alone I suspect!!!!!This is a great addiction!!!!Do you agree????Do you think you can get councilling for this!!!!!not that I want it,It just seems to be a common problem on this site!!!
Its been 3hrs now since I last played my mesa!!!!!!!!(really Im having withdrawls)LOL
Ahhh some light hearted guitar geek humor!!!!!

mesanomad100 said:
I would/should be concerned that yes I have an addiction for mesa/boogie!!!!!!I dont want this to stop!!!Does any one else save all there money to buy mesa products,t-shirts,keyrings,stickers,AMPS,AMPS,AMPS.Yeh.Me too we are not alone I suspect!!!!!This is a great addiction!!!!Do you agree????Do you think you can get councilling for this!!!!!not that I want it,It just seems to be a common problem on this site!!!
Its been 3hrs now since I last played my mesa!!!!!!!!(really Im having withdrawls)LOL
Ahhh some light hearted guitar geek humor!!!!!

I actually think you have a problem with the exclamation point.

Well, post all your gear for crying out loud! How bout a pic.

yes I can see what you are saying I use those babies alot.I will post all my gear in due time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe

I'm very addicted. I've got lists of all of their amps that I want. I don't go as far as t-shirts and key chains though.

+Mike+

ohhh nice recto,MesaENGRA412,that is lookin pretty sweet.I ve been lookin for one in purple suede,there is an F 50 on fleebay in purple suede and is really nice,dont think she is shipping to UK which is a ***** as I was goin to buy it therre and then not just for the looks but that clean channel,it is f**kin crystal

Back