I might be leaving?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, its official, I have become addicted to the tone of the FUCHS TDS100. The clean channel on it is phenomenal, The crunch channel is amazing and much more responsive than the MKIV's crunch channel. The Lead channel is sooo velvety, but still dynamic. If I were playing hard rock, the MKIV would still be King. The bass tightness in the crunch and lead channel of the MKIV is much tighter. But the TDS100 is much more dynamic and has a touch sensitivity that is to die for. For classic rock, blues, and fusion, the Fuchs is the ticket. In fact, it gets that Andy Timmons tone to a "T" without any pedals. I've decided to run it into a Theile with a EV12L which suits it best. I'm running my usual w/d/w rig, but I've switched the wet cabs from two Theiles to a LSC2x12, that I cut the connection between the two jacks so each speaker is independent. I'm keeping the 395 power amp, because it is still superior for my wet sound. Now if Mesa decides to put out a MKV, well......we'll see. 8)

ursinus said:
Well, its official, I have become addicted to the tone of the FUCHS TDS100. The clean channel on it is phenomenal, The crunch channel is amazing and much more responsive than the MKIV's crunch channel. The Lead channel is sooo velvety, but still dynamic. If I were playing hard rock, the MKIV would still be King. The bass tightness in the crunch and lead channel of the MKIV is much tighter. But the TDS100 is much more dynamic and has a touch sensitivity that is to die for. For classic rock, blues, and fusion, the Fuchs is the ticket. In fact, it gets that Andy Timmons tone to a "T" without any pedals. I've decided to run it into a Theile with a EV12L which suits it best. I'm running my usual w/d/w rig, but I've switched the wet cabs from two Theiles to a LSC2x12, that I cut the connection between the two jacks so each speaker is independent. I'm keeping the 395 power amp, because it is still superior for my wet sound. Now if Mesa decides to put out a MKV, well......we'll see. 8)
Glad to hear you're satisfied. People love pics and clips. ;)

Here ya go....:

P1010078.jpg

Latest posts

Back