I MADE THE PLUNGE!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jak0lantern01

Reaction score
So i go to Guitar Center today and, lo and behold, there's a Stiletto Deuce head, brand new, staring me straight in the eye. Naturally, my gear card started heating up in my pocket, so I had to take it out and use it. Just as an FYI: I hooked the Stiletto up to my EV Boogafunk Thiele cab, watch out! I had the house rumbling with that thing and it sounds awesome.

Hey, I'm definitely going to do that mod! I'm going on vacation for a few weeks and when I get back it's mod time! Can't wait to hear the difference. :shock:

Yup, taking a break from jamming. So much better than my Recto as a lead amp. Clean and singing.

Machine Gun said:
Hey, I'm definitely going to do that mod! I'm going on vacation for a few weeks and when I get back it's mod time! Can't wait to hear the difference. :shock:

Good to hear. Hope you like it. It's so similar to the Stiletto it's not funny.

paytojt said:
Machine Gun said:

Good to hear. Hope you like it. It's so similar to the Stiletto it's not funny.

is this the mod for channel 2 on the rks and roadsters? its times like this i knew more about amp building or modding to do this myself. anyone in NJ who knows how to do this mod and wants to help a brotha out? :)

Back