I just got "the call"!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would take me a good month to get through all those modes and really 'see what it can do'! I'm willing to bet you'll have a good weekend... :D

What guitars are you pumping through your new beast?

MusicManJP6 said:

These for the most part. The White PRS Navarro model sounds the best through the Mark V so far.

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

Mark Fore said:
MusicManJP6 said:

These for the most part. The White PRS Navarro model sounds the best through the Mark V so far.

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

Someone likes PRS guitars! :wink: Is that an SC145? I have always like the PRS singlecut guitars.

From your initial impressions, how close does the V get to the IV's lead tone? That is my biggest question. I can't wait to get mine. I just received notice that I should have mine next week.

gibson5413 said:
From your initial impressions, how close does the V get to the IV's lead tone? That is my biggest question. I can't wait to get mine. I just received notice that I should have mine next week.

The Singlecut is from '01 making it a Pre-Lawsuit Singlecut (just a regular Singlecut)... before they had the 245 and 250 distinction.

Regarding the Mark IV mode; I have a mark IV still and it is alsmot dead on... the head still sounds a bit new and tweaks of settings are needed, but the overall tone is almost dead on. The Mark IIC+ mode is interesting. I hadn't played a IIC+ before and it is definitely cleaner and more focussed. I understand those that have said they would have liked the IIC+/IV modes switchable. Even having a mark IV, I have been having fun in the "Extreme" mode more than the IIC+ mode. I did briefly (3 minutes) delve into Channel 2 and was blown away by how cool it sounded. Very usable tones compared to the Mark IV Ch. 2.

Latest posts

Back