I guess every tremoverb owner wants this

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystAlex

Reaction score
So,

the beast has 4 modes, and I believe most users would dream of using it like this:
clean sounds: orange clean
Rhythm sounds: Red Modern
Solo Sounds: Orange Vintage

But, while this works in a studio situation, you can never achieve this live, because of the fact that you can only switch between two channels.

Has there ever been any attempt (By mesa, or anyone) to make this thing switchable between channels AND modes?

This probably has been asked a lot...
SO MESA, LISTEN!
(I actually emailed the guys about this when I bought the baby back in '99, no reply)

Yep...We need bigger footpedals so we dont have to flick switches etc live.

crystAlex said:
So,

the beast has 4 modes, and I believe most users would dream of using it like this:
clean sounds: orange clean
Rhythm sounds: Red Modern
Solo Sounds: Orange Vintage

But, while this works in a studio situation, you can never achieve this live, because of the fact that you can only switch between two channels.

Has there ever been any attempt (By mesa, or anyone) to make this thing switchable between channels AND modes?

This probably has been asked a lot...
SO MESA, LISTEN!
(I actually emailed the guys about this when I bought the baby back in '99
, no reply)
So it was YOU who inspire MESA to design the 4 channel Road King back in '99! :lol:

Think about it ... Trem-o-Verb you have two channel, each with two modes, then you have channel cloning, why not just have 4 separate channels each having its own controls? The Trem-o-Verb is the flag ship to the Road king in my opinion.

yeap, while it seems to be that way, i Still love the Tremoverb sounds more.

Just don't ask me why, i don't know, hehehhehe

We discussed this awhile back and a few people (myself included) tried it out. It works, you can switch modes, but the problem is there's a volume jump and you're sharing the EQ with the two modes.

I would love to have total access to all four modes but mainly clean, vintage, and modern. That's the reason that keeps me interested in getting a Roadking, being able to try and get some of those tones as fully independent channels.

mJ

Back