I blew my transformer! Happy Monday?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaDCLP

Reaction score
Ok, so there I was this morning, 6:30am ready to go to work, but an hour to spare ... actually wasn't dressed/just woke up, but who cares, I had work to do … I'm always late for the real world.

...So I set fire to the Mark IV and was blazing away, trying to wake the neighborhood with the intentions of playing the preamble to their angry Monday.

After about 30 minutes, I felt my point getting across ... and then ... BOOM! no lights, no sound, ... wait, No Lights, No Electricity in the house!!! The sound didn't come from the amp?!!!

Like a shotgun right outside my window, the transformer on the pole in front of my driveway died in sympathy.

After a cold shower in the dark and such, I left the house destined for the grind that we all cherish with bitter intentions the first day after the weekend.

I noticed the power man in the bucket-truck, tinkering with the dead. I backed out and rolled my window down. I looked up and smiled, he waived. I put on my sunglasses, and said, "you know, I'm gonna kill that one too!!" 8)

He just laughed and said, "Happy Monday!" :roll:

All things considered, it's been a good day. :)

Similar situation happened to me except it was a squirrel. **** squirrels fried the pole trannies twice. As a precautionary measure so I don't lose power again, every squirrel I see on my property gets the 12 Gauge. :D

Latest posts

Back