How's the C+ market right now?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
I haven't been keeping much of an eye on them as of late...I saw lots go up on ebay over the summer, but did they all sell? At what prices?

Many of them went through on a NO SALE. The US economy is sucking wind, and the number of buyers is at an all time low. I'll be down to a saltine and vienna sausage diet, as well as a home loan default before mine go up for sale. :evil:

JOEY B. said:
Many of them went through on a NO SALE. The US economy is sucking wind, and the number of buyers is at an all time low. I'll be down to a saltine and vienna sausage diet, as well as a home loan default before mine go up for sale. :evil:
...i think we caught some dude shopliftin' back in '88 at Champion's...had some viennas and saltines under his hat..think he made a break for the Kellar Memorial Bridge...man, times were tough back then........we have come full circle!!!

lesterpaul said:
...i think we caught some dude shopliftin' back in '88 at Champion's...had some viennas and saltines under his hat..think he made a break for the Kellar Memorial Bridge...man, times were tough back then........we have come full circle!!!

Those were the days :lol: :lol: :lol: . When the boss man would give you a bonus on you paycheck for a runaway shoplifter's blood on your shoes. That old man was hardcore, even by my standards. My favorite was the quote "We'll see who will shoot who" as he ran a guy down the sidewalk with a .38 in his hand. :D

Latest posts

Back