How would I direct out on a Dual Rectifier????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erico317

Reaction score
Guys,

I've read quite a few places that you can direct out on a dual rectifier, but no where does it say how.... I'm guessing you use the slave out to run to the sound engineer... But I don't want to screw anything up... So I figured I'd ask you guys before I contact Mesa tomorrow...

I'm using the Dual Rect 3 channel... I have 2 4x12 cabinets with vintage 30s... I want to run a direct output to the sound man for the front of house mixing... Would I run the slave out to a direct box to the snake? Or directly from the slave out to the snake? Or do I need some other device?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks guys!!!

Eric

Prolly by no means answers your question, but this is from my manual (solo 50 head)
SLAVE OUT: This 1/4” jack provides a signal derived from the speaker jack. Perfect for using the RECT-O 50 as a master preamp,
or additional power amps may be connected for more power when needed. Some players use this to derive an FX Send Signal
and go to other amps for their wet sound.
NOTE: Once a signal is taken from the SLAVE, it can not be inserted back into the FX Loop Return
jack or a feedback loop will occur. Much like holding a microphone into the PA system’s cabinets...a
loud high pitched squeal will occur.

I'm sure someone will be along to provide further clarification for us both. :?:

Back