How to run the preamp of my Mark IIC+ power amp of Coli?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halebox

Reaction score
I want to run the preamp of my 60 watt into the power amp of my coliseum. Do I use the loop send to the coliseum loop return or do I use the input under chassis?

The underside of the C+ has a preamp out jack and a power amp in.Assuming the Coli has the same arrangement take the pre out of the C+ to the power amp in of the Coli

Ok so from under chassis just connect chord to each amp? Or from effects send into this under chassis input? If I just go from under the amp to under other amp then which amp becomes pre or power? Or are there 2 under chassis input/output per amp?

The C+ has 2 jacks.One is a preamp out the other is a power amp in.I am only assuming the coliseum has the same arrangement.Preamp out from the C+ to power amp in on the coli.No effects loop involved.

No.When you plug into the preamp out,the signal is diverted and no signal gets to the first amps power section.

Ah ok so I will get no signal from the 1st amp and it becomes just a preamp.

You are taking the signal from the first amp and injecting it into the second amps power section.It thereby never reaches the output stage of the first amp.

Back