How to remove the caster wheels on a LSC?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoTheDo

Reaction score
is it possible to easily (read quickly) remove the caster wheels on a LS?
I tried turning and pulling them out like I can with my Fender Twin Reverb but they seem to be fixed in the socket.

I'd like to place my 1x12 combo on top of a custom 2x12 cab. Can't do this with the wheels on it.

Don't you pull them off sideways? Aren't they slide into their socket sideway?

My friend's Trem-o-Verb combo has slide casters maybe they're the same.

If they are the same ones my Nomad combo uses, you have to push a button to release the wheel. I really had to mash hard on the buttons to get mine off, they stuck tightly!

YEP, (CVANSICKLE IS RIGHT) JUST GOT A LSC A FEW DAYS AGO. (DON'T YA LOVE IT?) THERE ARE SMALL "LOCK BUTTONS" ON EACH CASTER PLATE. YOU HAVE TO PUSH IN THE BUTTON AND WHILE HOLDING IT IN SLIDE THE CASTE OUT SLOWLY. WATCH YOUR FINGERS. ONCE THE CASTER IS PARTIALLY OVER THE BUTTON MOVE YOUR HAND AWAY AND FINISH SLIDING IT OUT. MINE WAS A BIT OF A PAIN IN THE *** BUT I GOT THEM OFF AFTER A FEW TRIES. BY THE WAY, I PUT THEM BACK ON. ALLOT EASIER TO MOVE AROUND. THESE AMPS ARE HEAVY.

ENJOY THE AMP.

PLAY WELL!
BOB M.

old-guy said:
YEP, (CVANSICKLE IS RIGHT) JUST GOT A LSC A FEW DAYS AGO. (DON'T YA LOVE IT?) THERE ARE SMALL "LOCK BUTTONS" ON EACH CASTER PLATE. YOU HAVE TO PUSH IN THE BUTTON AND WHILE HOLDING IT IN SLIDE THE CASTE OUT SLOWLY. WATCH YOUR FINGERS. ONCE THE CASTER IS PARTIALLY OVER THE BUTTON MOVE YOUR HAND AWAY AND FINISH SLIDING IT OUT. MINE WAS A BIT OF A PAIN IN THE *** BUT I GOT THEM OFF AFTER A FEW TRIES. BY THE WAY, I PUT THEM BACK ON. ALLOT EASIER TO MOVE AROUND. THESE AMPS ARE HEAVY.

ENJOY THE AMP.

PLAY WELL!
BOB M.

Thanks Bob. Yes, the LS is a heavy mofo. Not as bad as my Fender "The Twin" though. It comes in at over 80 pounds. I hate lugging gear around. Wish I had a roadie. ;-)

DoTheDo said:
Thanks Bob. Yes, the LS is a heavy mofo. Not as bad as my Fender "The Twin" though. It comes in at over 80 pounds. I hate lugging gear around. Wish I had a roadie. ;-)

80lbs is nothing! My F100 combo weighs in at 114lbs! My Marshall 4x12 doesent even weigh that much!

Latest posts

Back