How Many Picks in your pocket ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, thats what i use for electric.. guess that's why they've all up and left my wallet

I have an .88mm Mesa pick that I made into a necklace, and then I have either one of those or a couple Dunlop .88mm Tortex's in my wallet. One of my cards has an online on it from where the black dye of the mesa pick faded into it :lol:

-AJH

I use to jam with a guy who put holes in all his picks with a hole puncher

Eric said:
I use to jam with a guy who put holes in all his picks with a hole puncher

have you ever tried the Everly Star pick? Those things are pretty nifty. They take some time to get used to, but they don't slip out of your hand at all. You can even get them in .88mm in green lol. Feel just like a tortex, just with the star whole in the middle that gives really good grip. The only sucky thing was the guitar store where I bought them from had them way over priced so I haven't bought any for a while.....mainly because I misplace picks all the time...and they are too expensive to be replacing like that.

-AJH

I used to buy a couple picks at a time and I could hold on to them pretty well. I then started buying bags. Now I lose a whole bag at a time. :?

well I have several in my pocket last night that was until.......

I was pick pocketed

ba doom doom tish
Ahhh how I love really bad jokes

I usually have a couple in my pocket. and as the months go on they start to mysteriously turn up at various places in the house. I'd like to say that i'm strategically placing them so that i can play my guitar anywhere in the house...but i really have no clue how they get there. just yesterday i found one on the front lawn :shock:

Jim Dunlop Jazz Stubby 3MM in pocket and wallet. I also have one of those Wegan custom made Jazz picks made out of a 5mm thick chunk of Kevlar. It may never wear out but I'm working on it!

Jim Dunlop Jazz Stubby 3MM in pocket and wallet. I also have one of those Wegan custom made Jazz picks made out of a 5mm thick chunk of Kevlar. It may never wear out but I'm working on it!

Latest posts

Back