How Many Picks in your pocket ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep two in the key chain fob that I got at a guitar show. I have a thin for playing acoustics, and an extra heavy for playing electrics. I also keep a set in the ash trays of all my vehicles. You never know when you'll be out and about, and come across a music store!

I keep one in my wallet and a couple in the ashtray of my truck. I have them scattered here and there in the house. I keep a couple in each guitar case and a bag in a gigbag. There are some in my desk drawer and usually one on top of each amp.

I guess the answer to the question specifically is 1.

Zero.
After playing for 40 years I don't feel I have anything to prove.

i had 2 but just used them before i read this thread.

Zero.
After playing for 40 years I don't feel I have anything to prove.
I dont carry pics in my pockets for that reason, thats just silly.

its convenience, my pics have a habit of wandering off somehow, so if i keep it on me i always know where they are and dont have to tear my room down in anger looking for them.

I have four in my wallet. Where do they all go? I do collect picks from shows.

My wallet pick is in the little key holder. They used to fall out when I had them elsewhere. I used to lose a lot to the washing machine too when they were just in my pocket.

you probably wont belive it but I have
10 picks in my wallet
-3 small jazz stubbys
-4dunlop purple ones,cant remeber the size its all came off,there heavy
-2dunlop light picks yellow ones for rythem and acoustic stuff
-1 big stubby for when I feel like tony macalpine,shreeeed time!!!!

Ohh I also have another 4 in my wallet which belong to the other guitarist in my band,she always loses them so I take care of them for her,they are extremly light grey ones for rythem

so in total my wallet has 14 picks

I do have bag in my guitar case which houses 50 picks,and no I dont collect them I dont have to pay for them so when Im in the shop Im told just to take em so I do :):):):)

no, its actually rough and still has that powdery stuff on it.. said that cause i havent used those picks in at least a year and a half, back when i was playing all acoustic

Latest posts

Back