How long does it take Mesa to,...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhair55

Reaction score
Send me a tube?
I bought a brand new LSS on Fri.,on SAT the recrtifier tube failed,..so I call Mesa on monday,They get my adress and stuff,(I sent in my warrenty info,in on Sat.).they'll send me a new one,..in the meantime I can sill play it in the 30 watt setting,...
Well,..I don't have a new tube yet,..guess I should have asked "when will I get it" and "how will it arrive,ups,reg. mail?"If it's not here by Mon.,I'll call 'em back,..I realize they are in Ca.,..but are they gonna send it by bus to Mi.? I just figured when you buy an amp for almost two grand,and after I play it for an hour and a half,...it's 2/3 un-usable,.I would have thought the replacement tube should have been here with-in a day or two?

It's UPS ground service. It took my RK II 14 days to NC during a holiday.
Usually, it's nine days if you get your order in Monday morning and if it ships that day. Sometimes the shipping department can get over run and put your order off a day or two. If they shipped it Monday, it should get to you today, unless your in Uber rural MI. I live in the boonies, but i'm 15 miles from 1.5 million people and I have seen way too many out for deliveries that took an extra day.

Ok,..thanks,..now I'll be looking for the truck!,..
I bought this amp to be "the amp" for home use,..I sold my hybred amp,that I played at lower volumes (all it was good for) when the rest of the family are home, upstairs,..I kept my Nomad 45,when I wanna get "loud",I also sold my BJ,....So,I figured this LSS would take the place of the lower wattage amps,plus, after I figure it out,..would eventually let me sell the Nomad too,..I gotta say,the short time before that tube blew,..I was love'in the tone on the 5 and 15 watt setting with my Strat,especially the 5 watt,...but after almost a week on only the 30 watt,I can say it's almost as loud in my basement as my Nomad,..more bass,and not as "focused" as the Nomad,but I kinda figured that since the Nomad is 1-12"and the LSS is 2-12".

I have ordered stuff from them a few times now. Figure a week longer than you would expect from any other company. For some reason they seem to take a while to get anything out the door. Fortunately I haven't had any pressing time issues when ordering parts so I had time to wait. I wouldn't suggest waiting till you are a week away from going on a road trip to order something.

Back