How do you guys stand these fans?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEY B. said:
I believe that this is the one that Boogie currently uses. VERY quiet fan. You can even use the power cord from your old Howard fan. 8)

http://docs-alliedelec.electrocomponents.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=9650216&MPN=A47-B15A-15T3-100&R=9650216&SEARCH=9650216&DESC=A47-B15A-15T3-100

Groovy. Thanks! My fan is some rediculous aftermarket fan that's why it's so loud.

MrMarkIII said:
For a quieter fan, you can get a 220 fan and run it in a 120 volt amp - half the RPM, half the noise. Also, half the cooling.
Another idea: join a band. There's no way you are hearing that fan in a band situation, with a drummer, etc.

:lol: I always wonder this too, who the heck plays quiet enough to notice their fan?

I just rerackmounted my greenie and haven't put the fan in yet; seems fine so far.

I disconnected the fan in my 50/50. No problems with over heating. I have it and my studio pre in my hi fi rack in my living room,so its a bit noisy while idling. You obviously cant her it while playing. My Boogies are 89's ,so quite old.My Hiwatt is even older 1974. No fan in it and never been a problem.

Latest posts

Back