Hot Plate and Tubes and the Loop...Oh My !!!!!.......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdy

Reaction score
So....I changed V1 to V4 with Tung Sol RI's.
V5 and V6 with MESA SPAX7's.
Pulled everything out of "the front end" and started using the loop.
Put my THD Hotplate(4 ohm) in tandem with my Marshall AX cab(wired 4 ohms)
with greenbacks.

Even my neighbour noticed the tone difference from inside his house :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I sold some of my vintage amp collection to get this amp and have no regrets what so ever !

Birdy said:
Even my neighbour noticed the tone difference from inside his house :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...I love it

tried the greenbacks and to my ear i like the V30's better......my neighbours only tell me to turn it down 8)

Cheers
Bill

That's when you know your rockin.

Kevin Eubanks on the Tonight Show is now using an Electrdyne with a Hot Plate. Previous amp was a Blue Angel.

ned said:
Kevin Eubanks on the Tonight Show is now using an Electrdyne with a Hot Plate. Previous amp was a Blue Angel.

What are you rocking these days, ned?

PS: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving us The Boogie Board!

Latest posts

Back