Hi, I'm new here !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Reaction score
:eek:

I am a Boogie NUT ! :lol:

My first Boogie was a 93 leather wrapper Dual Rec head that I owned for 10 years and then STUPIDLY sold last year. :(

I currently have a:

Blue Angel 1x12 (low SN)
Heartbreaker head
Subway Rocket
Rectoverb ( just picked it up last night) :eek:

I am gassing for a Mk IV :lol: :lol:

That will be all :twisted:

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. There are definitely a lot of knowledgable guys here, and it's nice to have you!

I'm new here too. My first Boogie was a 1981 Mark I combo that my older brother gave me when i was in the 10th grade.... I'm getting old...

Thanks everyone.

I played out of a MK IV last night and was pretty amazed. It certainly is different from the Recto series, but cool in it's own way. I may have to find one and try it out. :eek:

New member initiation ...

You have to buy all members with over 500 posts a set of guitar strings :twisted:

I'm kidding, welcome aboard.

Unwritten rule, if you are describing something physcially whether its the amp itself or inside the amp, chassis etc ..., try to enclose an image of it. This really helps us out.

Dr. Tweedbucket said:
:eek:

I am a Boogie NUT ! :lol:

My first Boogie was a 93 leather wrapper Dual Rec head that I owned for 10 years and then STUPIDLY sold last year. :(

I currently have a:

Blue Angel 1x12 (low SN)
Heartbreaker head
Subway Rocket
Rectoverb ( just picked it up last night) :eek:

I am gassing for a Mk IV :lol: :lol:

That will be all :twisted:

another great forumite formerly from HC :) welcome Tweed :wink:

Latest posts

Back