Hey guys.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan28

Reaction score
This my first post and wanted to say whats up, and that I have a single rect-o-verb and a triple rec and I love them both. I have played tons of different amps but the mesa line are fantastic and have great customer service too.

Howdy! I've learned so much from the folks here - there is a great wealth of knowledge and (refreshingly) not much bad attitude. I've found many answers by searching past posts and topics too.

Hello and Welcome. Like Fredster, I've learned a lot from these guys and made a few friends along the way. I've also learned how much I didn't know! :D

+1 on learning alot, and nice people!!!

Welcome to the Boogie Board! Awesome amps my friend. Rock on \m/
:D
**It's good to see that my favorite amp's clientel are for the very most part nice, respectable people!**

-AJH

Thanks for making me feel welcome. I have been reading this forum for a good while and have learned alot. I signed up so I could help,learn and maybe find some ppl to jam with.

nathan28 said:
Thanks for making me feel welcome. I have been reading this forum for a good while and have learned alot. I signed up so I could help,learn and maybe find some ppl to jam with.

Where ya at?

Hey Nathan,Finally Another Mountaineer! What part of Charleston do you live in? Some of my family live up there, off Greenbrier street and on Knollwood Dr. I come up there ever so often to visit. I was actually born in Charleston, but i live down in NC now.Lived everywhere from there to Dunbar, Cross Lanes, St. Albans and Huntington (my mother graduated from Marshall).Enough about me though.....oh yeah, and where did you get your Mesa, I know Pied Piper on Corridor G doesn't carry em, unless they got it within the last few months lol. Take care man!

-AJH

I work in the town center mall, I actullay live in madison,wv which is about 15 minutes from charleston. Yeah Pied Piper doesnt carry anything, I got both of my boogies from guitars plus in beckley,wv. I see you live in charlotte, my sister lives in charlotte. Hell yeah a fellow mountaineer, lol!! I went to marshall as well. If you are in the area man, we should definitely jam, we will fire up two triple recs and go at it. You lived in dunbar? Man that place has gone to hell and back!!

Latest posts

Back