Hetfield Clean Chorus tone.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 man. Sick Met-Gear! I have a white lawsuit ESP Explorer and a Mark IV so far. Hopefully a Truckster and a single recto head are in my near future.

myownself26 said:
WOW!!! Killer KH Ouija! :D
If you don't mind me asking, what did that run ya?

I bought the LTD Black Ouija for $1200 and I love it! The real deal must sound stunning!
Mine has a bit too much high end from the EMG 81 for some reason. Is the ESP version this way also?
I of course tune it to Eb when we play live and It is one of my favs!

I think I might check that EH Bass Micro at my local shop. I'll try to test it with the settings in the photo and a Boogie and see how it sounds. I've always wondered what it was used for? All the time or just certain tunes?

I thought I was bad with the "Tallica gear! You my friend have me beat ten fold! KILLER!!! :mrgreen:

BTW, Selling your VH4 to grab a Mark V was a sweet move! Although those VH4 amps have some serious f'n ballz!

Hey man, thanks a lot. The White Quija was a bit pricey let's just say that LOL. But it has a major difference in the neck profile than the LTD one. It is just like the KH-2 vintage. very thin. Not bright at all just perfect. The KH-20 was real bright with the 81 with all the maple. But it sounds just great. I need to make vid of it. I mad a crap one of the iron cross: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewtkOOYgGk The Iron cross sounds the cleanest and is so easy to play.
Just when I first got the V and did not dial in my tones I have now.

yeah man if u can post some pix of your gear, that would be sick.

Latest posts

Back