Help! Volume changing in channel switching with g major/DR

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempest1226

Reaction score
hey everyone. I finally got some great sounds out of my dual rec (with the recent fx loop mod) and my g major. Only problem is, whenever i go from channel to channel on my gcx ground control/audioswitcher, i get a quick second where when switching to distortion channels, i get a volume increase (real loud) just for a second, and when i switch from a distortion to a clean channel, i get a quick drop in volume just for a second. Its really annoying and bad because when i have it cranked, and i go to a distortion channel, it really pierces the sound and could blow something. Im using a dual rec three channel, with a g major and doing the switching through the external switching of the mesa into the gcx audio switcher and controlling it from the ground control. Can somebody please help me. haha. Im so close to finally have a tight rig but this is the last step i need to make things right. Thanks for your time everyyone. -Ron

Latest posts

Back